Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas

Well you can tell that Christmas is around the corner when Santa comes to town.
Every year we have a big Christmas Pageant here in Australia where i live.  I was going to go with a friend but because it was going to rain we cancelled it, to find out it is a beautiful day out side.  Oh well we can watch it on T.V.

My kids have all grown up now i just have an eight year old that still gets into the Christmas Pageant, which for me is great.

The weekend after we will put the Christmas Tree up, and my daughter loves helping me decorate the tree.

Its also that time of year where you spend way to much money on presents that they play with maybe two days if that and then forget about them.  And you have spent so much time getting the right gift and wondering if they will like it.

Christmas is also a time when spending time with family you don't see that often, i get to see my Nephew who is in the Navy at Christmas, really looking forward to seeing him and giving him a great big hug.
My son who is 18 wants to join the Air Force next year, he has just finish year 12.  So I am a very proud mum at the moment.

Would love to know how you celebrate your Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment