Thursday 28 November 2013

Cooking up a storm

My kids get very excited at this time of year, because I start making lots of yummy treats for them to eat.
I start off the my chocolate balls, I make about 30 and its take them half a day and there gone.
This year not only am I going to make chocolate ball, but peppermint as well mmm.

There are lots of new thing I try to make as well, unfortunately they don't turn out as good as my chocolate rolls do.  So I say stick to what your good at.

As much as I want the count down to slow down some out it just gets faster with so many things to do and buy I wondering if there is enough hours in the day.  And the answer is always NO there is not enough hours in the day...

I've been very good this year and have lost weight, but with Christmas coming I this I might put it all back on. Good thing I walk dogs for a living it wont be long until I loss the weight again.

So happy cooking everyone.

If you have some yummy Christmas treat you want me to try and make let me know, and I will have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment