Thursday 7 November 2013

Debt

I don't know about you but the harder i work the more money i pay getting myself out of debt.

I have been out of work for so long and when my last of my children when to school i started doing Avon, did that for eights year and really needed a change so i started looking for you work.  Not so easy when you are in your mid 40's.

Seeing how hard my husband was working i thought i need to help bring in more money, so i had a look in the paper and saw there wasn't a lot of people walking dogs.

So the thought hit me i should start walking dogs, so put an add in the local paper and within a couple of weeks i got work.  It hasn't been easy and it has had its ups and downs. And that's only because i wasn't getting enough dogs to walk.

I thought i would add to it and not just do dog walking but offer other services as well and that's what i have done.

So hopefully i will get out of debt and start to enjoy my life a little bit more.

Feel free to leave a comment if you when too.

No comments:

Post a Comment