Tuesday 26 November 2013

Getting ready for Christmas

What a busy time of year, with only dare i say it, well here goes 23 days left till Christmas.
Money has been tight this year and i haven't even done any shopping for my kids. or put up the Christmas Tree.

I am making a goal to put my Tree up this weekend and go start the Christmas shopping which should be fun (not).  Not saying that shopping for my kids isn't enjoyable, just finding a car park that's the  hardest and the one thing i hate.  I think the trick is to get there early before the shopping are even open that's when you get a park.

It will take me all day to get everything i want.  I will have to have lots of breaks.

I like to put on my favourite Christmas music and try to sing along, yes i said try because i cant sing at all.  Unfortunately i have to do it when the kids aren't home, because there poor little ear they say start hurting lol Cheeky kids good thing i love them.

I love the lights people decorate there houses with, i get so much joy in walking around the street and seeing all the pretty lights and large Santa and reindeer in some yards.

All i can say is good luck with getting everything ready for Christmas and try to enjoy this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment